– She has worked as Project Director on a number of our projects in China and Europe.
– As a Senior Associate, she is involved in all aspects of Project organisation, including design and technical team management along with contract administration.
– She is co-author of the book “Negotiate My Boundary! – Mass-customisation and Responsive Environments.”, published by the Architectural Association Publications and re-issued by Birkhaeuser Verlag. She has published articles in Domus, Blueprint (London, UK), as well as several other international architectural magazines.
– Manuela was joint Unit Master at the Architectural Association and has held an academic faculty position at the University of Venice. She has lectured widely about mass customisation and innovative fabrication techniques, holding seminars and lectures at the University of Hong Kong, La Sapienza University in Rome, the IUAV University in Venice, Technion in Haifa and Tel Aviv University in Israel, University of Liege in Belgium, University of Graz in Austria, University of Ljubljana in Slovenia as well as lecturing widely for professional audiences in Europe.
– Manuela was project architect of the Bridge Pavilion, completed for Zaragoza EXPO 2008, for which she supervised all development stages, including the construction.
– She was also project director of the Zorrozaurre peninsula master plan in Bilbao, Spain (on-going), and SKY SOHO, a 343,410m2 mixed-use office and retail development in Shanghai, which was completed in 2014.
– She also worked on the design and construction of the iconic BMW Central Building in Leipzig (Germany), completed in 2005.
– Currently, Manuela is project director of the BBK (KutxaBank) Headquarters project, a 25,000m2 office tower in Bilbao, as well as a five-star-plus hotel resort in Hainan (China) managed by Taj Group as part of their luxury brand.